Bialetti New Brikka 2020 4tz
- Material: aluminum
- Capacity: 200 ml
- Easy to clean safety valve
- Softened and at the same time traditional form
- Handle made of special non-heating material
- Open lid so that steam cannot reduce the amount of cream
- Water indicator
New Brikka 4TZ is used to brew 4 cups of espresso at a time (approx. 50ml each). The total capacity is 200ml.
To prepare true Italian espresso, you just need this coffee pot, good coffee and a few minutes!
• Design: This cast aluminum coffee pot impresses with its quality. Classic design and black plastic handle and knob.
• Use: Bialetti Brikka is suitable for gas or electric hobs. Put the product on the hob so that the handle is beyond the reach of heat. Wash your coffee pot by hand, without any detergents. Not dishwasher safe. Choosing the size of your coffee maker, keep in mind that every time you need to prepare the quantity of coffee specified by the manufacturer.
• How does a moka work? The coffee maker consists of a top sealed tank, a filter and a bottom tank. Put ground coffee beans in the filter, pour water into the bottom tank below the safety valve level and connect all the elements. Put the coffee pot on the stove and wait a few minutes. Hot water moves to the top tank, flowing through the ground beans. Your delicious and aromatic espresso is ready!